Mulberry silk is known as warm in winter and cool in summer, because 38% of mulberry silk is hollow under the microscope. ROSEWARD fabric is made of 100% mulberry silk. There are two weaving methods: knitting and woven. Generally, for woven fabrics, mulberry silk fabric mainly means that the warp and weft yarns are woven from mulberry silk. What are the features of ROSEWARD mulberry silk?
ROSEWARD Mulberry Silk Features:
1. The sericin component of mulberry silk that promotes sleep contains 18 kinds of amino acids. These amino acids emit a tiny molecule called "sleep factor", which can make people's nerves in a more stable state, thereby promoting the quality of sleep.
2. When the cold current hits, it can exert a strong cold resistance and warmth retention; when the weather is warm, it makes people feel light and comfortable.
3. It is also comfortable and makes the cardiovascular system unloaded. Because MANITO mulberry silk has good thermal performance, there is no need to cover a lot of quilts in winter, which prevents the heart and blood vessels from being subjected to excessive load and pressure during sleep, making you sleep more comfortable and healthier.
4. Prevent rheumatism, arthritis and skin diseases. Natural silk contains a substance called "hydrophilic side amino acid", which can absorb moisture in the air and remove it to maintain the inner dryness and comfort. It is especially beneficial for rheumatism, arthritis, and skin diseases.
5. Anti-mite, anti-mildew, anti-bacterial, anti-allergic. Mulberry silk has excellent antibacterial properties, has the ability to prevent the growth of mites and molds, and is extremely beneficial to allergic physiques.